Emergency Notification System
Get alerted about emergencies and other important community news by signing up for our Notification System. Receive critical info quickly and directly: weather and parking bans, unexpected road closures, hydrant flushings, and other maintenance work.
Posted 7/19 - Historical Society Open House, Sunday July 31, 1-4pm (details)
Posted 6/8 - North Hall 2016 Arts Festival schedule (details)
Posted 6/8 - Summer Music Schedule (details)
Posted 5/25 - Town Election results
Posted 5/24 - Tax possession auction, June 20, Stanton Hall (details)
Posted 4/26 - 2016 Household Hazardous Waste disposal schedule posted (details)
Posted 6/17/2015 - 2014 Annual Town Report
Photos of the Cross Bridge courtesy of the Chester Foundation and Richard Huhtanen
This site is sponsored by the Selectboard of the Town of Huntington to provide a resource for the citizens of Huntington to: Help them interact with Huntington town government, understand the history of Huntington, and find the artisans, businesses and organizations in Huntington that are of interest to them.
For information about the Gateway Regional School System, please see www.grsd.org.
Come and visit our old-time one room schoolhouse. Explore our collections of books, documents, maps, artifacts, clothing, tools and other historical items.
Additional Open Houses planned for last Sunday of each month until fall.
Everyone welcome - Refreshments
For further info please call 413-667-3453 or 413-667-5794
North Hall 2016 Arts Festival
Student/youth admission is free for all events.
- Saturday, May 28 at 7:00 p.m. & Sunday, May 29 at 2:00 p.m. with its annual Opera Showcase -$15.
- Sunday, June 12 at 2:00 p.m. The Berkshire Mountain Boys - $10 - bluegrass, country music with autoharp, guitar, banjo.
- Sunday, June 26 at 2:00 p.m. Jerry Noble & Bob Sparkman -$10 - piano and clarinet duo. Jazz and Swing.
- Fri. July 1 at 7:00 pm, Open MIC Music Jam. Free.
- Saturday, July 9 at 2:00 p.m. & Sunday, July 10 at 2:00 p.m. Celebrate Pete Seeger- $15 - playwright, musician and actor Randy Noojin portrays Seeger and his era with Seeger’s original music, words and testimony. Sing along!
- Sunday, July 24 at 2:00 p.m. Wild Thyme - $10- Celtic Folk music in the Irish, Scottish, and French tradition.
Fri. August 5 at 7:00 pm, Open MIC Music Jam. Free.
- Sunday, August 7 at 2:00 p.m. The Gin Game. FREE staged reading of D.L. Coburn’s 1978 Pulitzer Prize-winning play. Afterparty - donations welcomed!
- Saturday, August 13 at 11:00 a.m. Caribbean Festival for Kids-FREE- interactive, Caribbean songs & traditional instruments.
- Sunday, August 21 at 2:00 p.m - $15 - Twice Grammy-nominated guitarist José Lezcano with cellist Rebecca Hartka present Bach to Brazil - Baroque, Spanish and Brazilian music.
- Sunday, September 11 at 2:00 p.m. Old Country Road Band - $10 -Vintage Country and bluegrass music.
July 7: Southern Rain - Country
July 14: Shut Up and Dance - Southern Rock
July 21: Jon O'Neill - Childrens' Performer
July 28: Jack and his Guitar - Acoustic
August 4: Chandler Brothers Band - Rock & Roll
August 11: Rock 201 - Rock
August 18: Woodford Way - Folk, Blues
July 7th Picnic - 5:30-8PM: Hamburger or hot dog, popcorn, lemonade and cake for $1 donation, featuring Southern Rain.
Baked Goods Sale every week
Bring you lawn chair and join us! All performances will be moved into Stanton Hall in case of rain. No pets please!
For dates and pre-registration information, click here
Town of Huntington is an Equal Opportunity Employer.