Current as of April, 2009
TABLE OF DIMENSIONAL REQUIREMENTSa
|Minimum Lot Size
|Front Setback (h)||All||30ft||30ft||30ft||30ft||30ft||5ft||50ft(j)||30ft|
|Side (+rear) Setback
(Above ‘j’ by dimension-ATM 05/07/2007)
- See Sec. I F for definitions of terms and Sections III A & B for additional requirements, applications, and exceptions.
- Single-family dimensional requirements shall apply to religious, educational, public, and agricultural uses to the extent not exempted under MGL 40A, Sec. 3, and to any uses not covered elsewhere in this table.
- Includes manufactured home (residential districts only).
- Additional lot size required for each dwelling unit beyond three in number: business and industrial districts, 7500 sq. ft.; R-25, 10,000 sq. ft. (5/19/87); R-45, 45,000 sq. ft.; R-90, 90,000 sq. ft. (5/9/88); R-135, 135,000 sq.ft.
- Includes IV D 1a through IV D 3h in the Table of Use Regulations.
- Includes IV D 4a and IV D 4b in the Table of Use Regulations.
- Motel dimensional requirements: R-90 districts, 90,000 sq. ft.; all other districts, 45,000 sq. ft. An additional 1000 sq. ft. is required for each unit beyond ten in number.
- Where consistent with adequate reception, satellite receiving systems should be located in the rear yard (first priority) or side yard (second priority). Front yard location is permissible if necessary to adequate reception. Setback provisions apply.
- Accessory buildings and structures less than 15 feet high may be located as close as 10 feet from lot side or rear lines if they are at least 50 ft. from the lot front line.
- Thirty feet for non-industrial use.
- Twenty feet for non-industrial use.