Community Service Groups
The following is a list of groups and organizations that offer services to the residents of the Town of Huntington and the surrounding area. If you represent a group or organization that you believe should be in this list, please contact the Administrative Assistant to request inclusion.
- COA Van, George Webb (667-3428) Ann Daley (354-6365)
To schedule meals-on-wheels deliveries or make reservations for our meal site located in Stanton Hall, please call 667-3505.
- Elderly Housing, Hamblin Court (634-5000)
- Evangelical Church - 22 Russell Road (667-5774)
- Food Pantry (667-3196)
- Gateway Community Center (667-2203) - Social service center located on Rt. 20. Offers fuel assistance, health care program assistance, housing referrals, adult education programs, job readiness programs and much more.
- Gateway Regional School System (685-1000)
- Gateway Youth Athletic Association - Keith Richardson (667-5741)
- Gateway Little League - Paul Graham (238-0369)
- Hamblin Court (634-5000)
- Highland Communities Initiative (268-8219)
- Hilltown Community Development Corporation (296-4536)
- Hilltown Community Health Service - Huntington (667-3009) and Worthington (238-5511) Health Centers, full medical and dental service.
- Hilltown Community Ambulance (667-3277)
- Hilltown Land Trust (268-8374)
- Hilltown Social Services - John Bergeron (667-2203)
- Huntington Food Pantry -
Pioneer Valley Assembly of God
63 Old Chester Road (667-3166)
Hours: Thursdays 9 am to 6 pm
- Jacob's Ladder Business Association
- Jacob's Ladder Scenic Byway
- Lion's Club
- MassAcorn - A resource for forestry information, offered by UMass Extension Service
- MassWoods - Forest Conservation Program, sponsored by UMass Extension Service
- Nature Conservancy (Westfield River Watershed Program - 354-7780)
- Norwich Bridge Cemetery - Sonny LaFond (667-5531)
- Norwich Hill Church - 6 Searle Road (667-3935)
- Pioneer Valley Assembly of God - 63 Old Chester Road (667-3196); email: email@example.com
- Pioneer Valley Planning Commission (781-6045)
- Route 112 Scenic Byway
- Holy Family Church & St. Thomas Cemetery information, 413/862-4418 or 413/207-1301
- Southern Hilltowns Adult Education Program - (667-0217) Located in the Gateway Community Center, Route 20.
- Westfield River Canoe Club - Jeff DeFeo (354-9684)
- Westfield River Watershed Association
- Westfield River Wild & Scenic