Administrative Assistant

The Administrative Assistant is usually the person to start with if you have business with a town board or official. Either the Administrative Assistant or the Administrative Secretary is available in Town Hall when many other town officials aren't. Either one can usually direct you to the appropriate person and tell you the best way to contact him or her. If you have business with the Selectboard, arrangements must be made through this office.

Town Administrator
(413) 512-5200